Foreign investors trust France as a place to set up business
- First destination in Europe for foreign investments, ahead of UK and Germany.
- 1215 new foreign investment projects in 2020.
- 90% of the executives of foreign businesses set up in France drawing a positive impression of their investment in France.
- The economic support measures in the “France Relance” plan are viewed very positively by 80% of foreign business leaders in their ability to support business activity.
- The emergency measures taken to support businesses during the crisis, followed by the recovery plan of “France Relance”, has been deemed more effective than those of other countries by 44% of executives.
- 55% of executives are planning to relocate part of their activities in France in the coming months or years.
- 74% of investors believe that France’s attractiveness will improve between now and 2025, a higher level of confidence than in Europe (62%).